Reinforced Knuckle Leather Palm Work Glove with Elastic Sewn Extended Cuff
Regular price $19.99
- LEATHER PALM - Blue dyed, rugged buffalo leather palm for long lasting durability
- WEAR PATCH - Reinforcing wear patch across palm helps extend the life of that high wear area
- KNUCKLE PAD - Additional layer of reinforcing leather across knuckles adds extra protection
- 4-WAY STRETCH BACK - Back and shell of glove are sewn of 4-way stretching polyester for comfort
- ELASTIC CUFF - Open style safety cuff is sewn with elastic for a snug yet comfortable fit
- MULTI-USE PROTECTION - Ideal for construction, ranching, maintenance, gardening, DIY work and more
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The only thing better than a good tool are the hands that hold it so protect those hands with a pair of Estwing work gloves. Designed to the same exacting standards as our hammers and striking tools, these gloves are made using high quality materials to provide you with the best in comfort and protection. The outer shell of these gloves is made from a polyester fabric blend that allows it to stretch in any direction to allow for added comfort, dexterity, and breathability. The palm of the glove made of buffalo leather renown for its exceptional resistance to abrasive wear to provide this glove with increased durability. Across the knuckles and the palm are additional strips of reinforcing leather to help protect against minor bumps and to add extra padding to those high wear locations. The elastic sewn wrist comes off easily in case the glove needs to be removed quickly while still ensuring the glove stays in place while you work. The open style cuff is elongated to provide extra coverage for wrists while helping to keep out dirt, debris, and other irritants as well as allowing the glove to fit over long sleeves. Perfect for jobs and tasks that require long lasting durability and comfort including construction, farming, ranching, home improvement, gardening and DIY projects around the house or in the workshop.