10-Piece Phillips and Slotted Screwdriver Set
Regular price $39.99
- 10-PIECE SET - Set includes 5 Phillips and 5 slotted drivers with a variety of sizes and shaft lengths for a range of tasks
- STEEL SHAFT - Durable and hardened chrome vanadium (CR-V) steel shaft with rust and corrosion resistant polished chrome finish
- PHILLIPS SIZES - Included phillips drivers are PH0 x 2-1/4-inch, PH1 x 3-inch, PH1 x 6-inch, PH2 x 1-3/4-inch, and PH2 x 4-inch
- SLOTTED SIZES - Included slotted / flat blade sizes are 1/8 x 3-inch, 3/16 x 4-inch, 3/16 x 6-inch, 1/4 x 1-3/4-inch, and 1/4 x 4-inch
- MAGNETIC TIPS - Protective black oxide tips are magnetic and won't drop fasteners when in tight spaces
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLE - Dual molded PP plastic and TPR rubber ergonomic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip
- EASY IDENTIFICATION - End caps of screwdrivers have tip style icons and shafts have laser etched size markings
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Tackle a maintenance, repair, and assembly projects big and small with this Estwing screwdriver set. This 10-piece set of screwdrivers includes a range of lengths from compact stubby drivers to deep reaching extended drivers in both Phillips and slotted / flat blade tip styles. Each screwdriver has a hardened chrome vanadium steel shaft that is then given a polished chrome finish for added rust and corrosion resistance. To make sure that fastener you just spent the effort to loosen comes all the way out or to help get them started in those awkward recessed spots, the black oxide coated screwdriver tips are magnetized for that little bit of extra hold. The ergonomic handles are dual molded with a hard, polypropylene plastic (PP) core surrounded by a softer, more comfortable TPR rubber overmold. For easy identification, each driver has a tip style icon on the end cap and laser etched tip size and shaft length markings on the steel tool shafts. Set includes PH0 x 2-1/4-inch, PH1 x 3-inch, PH1 x 6-inch, PH2 x 4-inch, and PH1 x 6-inch Phillips drivers as well as 1/8-inch x 3-inch, 1/4-inch x 1-3/4-inch, 1/4-inch x 4-inch, 3/16-inch x 4-inch, and 3/16-inch x 6-inch slotted / flat bladed drivers. Whether you're fixing hoses on a car engine or just fixing an appliance, this set has a driver perfect for the job.