Impact Breaker Gloves in Black
Regular price $22.99
- IMPACT PROTECTION - Flexible heavy-duty TPR molding protects fingers and knuckles from impacts
- REINFORCED SADDLE - High wear area between thumb and forefinger is reinforced for longer glove life
- ANTI-VIBRATION PADDING - Anti-vibration palm pad overlay dampens vibrations and reduces hand fatigue
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF - Adjustable cuff has hook and loop closure for a secure and comfortable fit
- MULTI-USE - Ideal protection construction, general purpose and DIY repair / maintenance projects
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The only thing better than a good tool are the hands that hold it. Protect those hands with a pair of Estwing Impact Breaker work gloves. Designed to the same exacting standards as our hammers and striking tools, these gloves are made using high quality materials to provide you with the best in comfort and protection. The outer shell of these gloves is made from a polyester fabric blend that allows it to stretch in any direction to allow for added comfort, dexterity, and breathability. To this shell is attached multiple lengths of TPR synthetic rubber padding to protect the knuckles and backs of the fingers from injury in the case of knocks, bumps, and impacts. The shining star of the glove is the anti-vibration palm pad overlay. Every hammer swing, every tool strike, and every oscillation of a power tool generates vibrations that can pass into your hands and result in tingling, pain and other problems. This pad works to absorb those vibrations and prevent that harm. The adjustable wrist features a hook-and-loop closure that ensures a snug and comfortable fit. Perfect for jobs and tasks that require long lasting durability and protection from minor impacts like construction, road maintenance, farming, home improvement, automotive repair and DIY projects around the house or in the workshop.