3-Piece Hex Shaft Cold Chisel Set
Regular price $17.99
- MULTI-USE - Durable tools ideal for cutting nuts, bolts, rivets, and shaping soft metals
- 3 SIZES - Set includes 3 differently sized chisels with 3/4-inch, 5/8-inch, and 5/16-inch wide cutting edges
- CARBON STEEL - Drop forged from EN9 high carbon steel for lasting strength and durability
- HARDENED EDGE - Hardened cutting edges for cleaner, faster cuts with fewer blows
- HEX SHAFT - Hexagonal tool shafts for increased grip to prevent twisting during use and increase strength
- PAINTED SHAFT - Tool shafts feature protective painted finishes for increased rust resistance
- ADDITIONAL USES - General purpose shape and design great for cleaning burrs, casting edges, and more
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Equally suited to shearing off seized nuts, bolts, and rivets, as it is cutting rough edges off castings and cleaning burrs, this Estwing cold chisel set is built to last. Each of the three tools is drop forged in a single piece from EN9 high carbon steel to provide lasting strength and durability. They also have hardened edges to allow them to cut through iron, mild steel, brass, bronze, copper, and other soft metals faster, leaving cleaner cuts. The shafts are painted in Estwing blue to provide increased protection for the tools from rust and corrosion. The hexagonal shaft profile of each chisel makes them easier to hold without worrying about them twisting during use. Set includes a 3/4-inch, 5/8-inch, and 5/16-inch wide tipped chisel. Ideal for use in machining, casting, welding and general working, forming and shaping of metal when you need to remove rough edges and flashing from casts, clean away burrs from drilling and cutting, and many more.