36-Inch Chisel-End Round Alignment Bar
Regular price $79.99
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL - Constructed of heavy-duty chrome alloy steel for lasting durability
- 36-INCH BAR - 36-inch long stock bar has a rounded cross-section with a 7/8-inch in diameter
- HARDENED - Tool body is fully hardened to resist bending during use
- CHISEL TIP - One end of the tool has a flattened, chisel shape ideal for prying
- SPIKE TIP - Pencil-like spike end is perfect for aligning bolt holes in construction, automotive, and engineering projects
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Make heavy-duty construction, automotive, and engineering projects a little easier to handle with this Estwing alignment bar. This 36-inch long CAT / aligning tool is 7/8-inch thick and is forged from high strength chrome alloy steel that has been fully hardened to resist bending under heavy loads during use. One end of the tool features a flattened chisel tip ideal for prying apart components and the other end has a tapered spike, perfect for lining up bolt holes in iron, steel, and metal parts.