8.5-Inch Heavy Duty Nail Hunter Brad, Nail and Staple Remover
Regular price $34.99
- RE-USE MATERIALS - Remove nails, brads, and staples with minimal damage for cost saving re-use
- STRIKING HEEL - Reinforced striking heel to drive tip into hard woods to reach recessed fasteners
- FULCRUM HEAD - Angled fulcrum-like head provides maximum leverage when removing embedded nails
- OFFSET HANDLE - Offset handle for extra hand clearance and additional leverage during nail removal
- SPRING ASSISTED OPEN - Spring assisted opening reduces hand fatigue from repetitive use
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Save costs and be able to re-use wood boards, planks, and panels on home repair, maintenance, and construction projects by easily removing nails, brads, tacks, and staples with the Estwing 8.5-Inch Heavy-Duty Nail Hunter. Designed specifically for the purpose of removing embedded nails, brads, and staples from wooden baseboards and window frames with minimal damage, this handy tool features a fulcrum-like head design that gives maximum leverage combined with a large surface. The pointed tips can dig into softer wood to remove embedded fasteners and when dealing with harder woods and materials, the base of the head is flattened and reinforced to allow striking with a hammer to chase after sunken fasteners. The handles are offset to provide added leverage during removal as well as give ample clearance for hands and knuckles during use. Spring assisted opening and double dipped handle grips provide added user comfort and further help to reduce hand fatigue. Ideal for pallet tear-down, baseboard installation, upholstery recovering, and more. Next time you need to remove nails, brads, and staples, don't risk an injury or breaking another screwdriver or pair of pliers by prying with them, use a tool made for the task. Use an Estwing.