Serrated Blade Cable Splicing Scissors and Sheepsfoot Cable Splicing Knife Combo Set with Leather Belt Sheath
Regular price $29.99
- 2 TOOL SET - Set includes a cable splicing knife and shears set to tackle a range of cable installation uses
- DURABLE STEEL - Knife blade and scissors are both made from durable and corrosion resistant stainless steel
- PRECISION BLADE - 1.8-inch long knife blade with sheepsfoot tip ideal for removing cable jackets and insulation
- BLADE COVER STORAGE - Knife's included blade cover can be stored inside the handle for convenience
- SERRATED SCISSORS - 2.1-inch long scissor blades, one with full length micro serrations for better grip when cutting
- STRIPPING NOTCHES - Outside edge of top scissor blade features 19 and 23-gauge wire stripping notches
- BELT SHEATH - Includes a stitched and rivet-reinforced leather belt pouch for easy access
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Couldn't load pickup availability
With this two tool combo set from Estwing you can tackle wiring and cable installation jobs large and small a little easier. Set includes a pair of rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel shears and a 1.8-inch bladed sheepsfoot tip splicing knife. The heavy-duty shears have 2.1-inch long cutting blades for easy cutting of bare and jacketed copper and fiber optic wires cables. One of the scissor blades features a micro serrated edge that helps grip round wires for better control and easier cutting, preventing the wire from sliding like traditional shears and also has two stripping notches cut into the outside to help remove jackets and insulation from 19 and 23-gauge wires. The outside of both scissor blades has file-like grooves that allow easy cleaning of wires for better contact and conductivity. The curved tip of the splicing knife allows it to be used to slice lengthwise, blade facing outward without the risk of digging into and damaging wires. A notch at the base of the blade can be used to trim insulation. The ergonomic handle features a dual durometer design with a hard polypropylene plastic (PP) core and softer TPR rubber overlay for maximum comfort and control. A protective blade cover is included to prevent damage to the blade during storage and transport and a convenient storage compartment in the handle holds the cover when the knife is in use. Set comes with a stitched and rivet-reinforced leather belt pouch for convenient carrying.