12-Pound Hard Face Sledge Hammer, 36-Inch Indestructible Handle
Regular price $143.99
- VERSATILE - 36-inch handled tool provides hard hitting power; ideal for stake and post driving, concrete and stone fracturing, and heavy demolition
- FORGED HEAD - 12-pound hammer head is forged from durable alloy steel and is induction case hardened to 50-55 HRC
- INDESTRUCTIBLE HANDLE -Indestructible handle has 6 spring steel bars that run all the way through the handle under the rubberized overlay -
- LOCKED HEAD - Steel locking plates and special bonding process locks the head in place and ensures that it never loosens
- VULCANIZED RUBBER - Vulcanized rubber handle overlay is ozone resistant for use in tough outside environments
- SHOCK ABSORBING - Ergonomic rubber handle provides comfortable grip to reduce fatigue and also absorb vibrations
- REINFORCED LANYARD HOLE - Steel reinforced lanyard hole for wrist strap or hanging loop won't tear through over time
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Drive stakes and rebar, shatter stone and concrete, and perform heavy demolition projects with the hard hitting power of this Estwing sledge hammer. Designed and built for heavy-duty use, this hammer features a 12 lb. forged alloy steel head that is case hardened to 50-55 HRC to withstand years of repeated impacts without deforming. This head is mounted to a 36-inch long, indestructible handle that consists of an ergonomic shock-absorbing vulcanized rubber handle overlay that hides 6 spring steel bars that run its full length providing exceptional overstrike protection in addition to additional impact force. Steel locking plates and a specialized bonding process secure the head to the handle and ensure that it never loosens. For added confidence and convenience when working and for storage the handle also has a steel reinforced lanyard hole at the base to allow for a wrist strap or hanging loop to be attached without fear that it will tear free over time from wear.