1-1/4-Inch Flat Utility Chisel
Regular price $22.99
- MULTI-USE - Durable tool ideal for shearing nuts, bolts, rivets, tees and soft metals
- 1-1/14-INCH TIP - 1-1/4-inch cutting tip for precision use without damaging surrounding material
- CARBON STEEL - Drop forged from EN9 high carbon steel for lasting strength and durability
- HARDENED EDGE - Hardened cutting edge for cleaner, faster cuts with fewer blows
- FLAT PROFILE - Flat tool profile takes up minimal space and is easy to carry in most tool pouches
- PAINTED SHAFT - Tool shaft features a protective painted finish for increased rust resistance
- ADDITIONAL USES - General purpose shape and design easily adapted to masonry, demolitions, and more
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Equally suited to shearing off seized nuts, bolts, and rivets, as it is cutting, sizing, and scraping masonry, this Estwing flat utility chisel is built to last. Drop forged in a single piece from EN9 high carbon steel to provide lasting strength and durability, this handy tool has a hardened edge to allow it to cut through tough materials faster, leaving cleaner cuts. The shaft is painted in Estwing blue to provide increased protection for the tool from rust and corrosion. The flat profile of this 1-1/4-inch tipped chisel means it takes up minimal storage space and allows it to easily slip into a tool pouch where it is always within reach. Ideal for use in machining, metal forming and welding, masonry finishing, demolitions, and a variety of automotive and maintenance repairs.